Hi there, I’m Kassie! I am 25 years old and while the photo on the left makes it look like I live in a tropical, beachy place..I actually live in Cincinnati, Ohio…the land of Skyline chili, Graeters ice cream, and good ole’ buckeyes! Notice that all of my associations with Ohio are food…that is not a coincidence 🙂
I love to cook, travel, read, write, spend time with my family & friends, & explore the great outdoors! I’m always on the hunt for an adventure 🙂
I’m currently walking through a busy season of ENGAGEMENT, building a HOME, and training up a PUPPY…I’m excited & honored to share my learnings with you as I continue on this crazy journey that is life!
A Few of My Favorite Things…
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Not boring at all)
- Traveling just about anywhere 🙂
- My church: Queen City Church!!!
- Telling REALLY long and often pointless stories, sorry fam
- Setting goals
- Books, books, BOOKS!
- National Parks ❤
- Spending time with my friends
- Belting out worship songs
- A nice, warm cup of coffee or tea
- Fall…*heart eyes*
I pray this blog inspires you, encourages you, or just plain makes ya smile! Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts, struggles, and life happenings 🙂